Pupils at a premium – do the right thing; show that you're doing it
Neil Clephan, NLE, Red Kite AllianceIn this practical, interactive workshop Neil Clephan, recent head of an outstanding through school (four to 18) and Pupil Premium review centre, explores how SBMs and senior leadership staff can use this vital funding and demonstrate value for money. He will also demonstrate how published Pupil Premium Plans can and do make the greatest impact. Be prepared to share and learn from colleagues on how to ensure that not only is your PP funding used effectively to ‘diminish the difference’ in outcomes for your disadvantaged pupils but your evidence of benefit is also clear, focused and Ofsted-ready.
Take home points:
Neil will focus on:
- Pupil Premium Plans, or ensuring the effective use of PP funding;
- demonstrating value for PP money;
- providing useful links to information, resources and tools;
- creating an open forum to discuss how to (use funding) to assist disadvantaged children;
- ensuring that your evidence of benefit is clear and Ofsted ready;
- working with your leadership team to ensure your school is Ofsted ready.
SBMs who want to diminish the difference in outcomes between students from disadvantaged backgrounds and ensure all students have a level footing in life through the effective application of PP.