Effective staff recruitment and retention
Rhys Howells, business development director, eTeachUsed properly, your existing and free resources can dramatically increase your teacher candidate pipeline and dramatically reduce your school or college’s recruitment budget. Join Rhys Howells to discover methods that can double the views of your recruitment adverts and learn which three recruitment habits are doing your school the most damage.
Job boards and recruitment agencies are fishing for teaching candidates from the same pond as you but, somehow, doing it better. Rhys will reveal how to get to candidates earlier and more easily by joining up the school marketing tools you didn’t know you had. He will show the consequences of offering paper and even online ‘upload’ application methods – and how you can attract more candidates, and more relevant candidates, by offering a totally different way to apply. Rhys will share examples of schools that have lined up their approach with a pure focus on candidate experience…and reaped the benefits quickly. Why not follow eTeach on LinkedIn for more expert advice? This session is all about radically improving your recruitment practices.
Take home points:
Rhys will focus on:
- how you might be, inadvertently, making it almost impossible to apply for a job with you;
- the critical timings to communicate for optimum candidate engagement;
- how to join up recruitment marketing and use free platforms to your advantage;
- a case study – one of eTeach's many MATs who have saved a fortune in one year;
- your modern choices for job applications – what teachers want;
- how to turn your school into a recruitment machine.
Those with recruitment interests and budget responsibilities, who want to drive best practice through innovation. Questions and comments are encouraged.