Workshop: measuring and increasing staff wellbeing
Speaker to be announcedThe work of an SBM is never done. How many times have you started your working day early and finished it late? How many skipped #SBMlunches have you enjoyed?
This is an interactive workshop developed to share the learning, understanding and support tools necessary to make you a champion of good mental health and wellbeing – for yourself and your colleagues. This session is all about putting the health and wellbeing of staff front and centre.
Take home points:
This session will focus on:
- current learning and research related to staff wellbeing in schools, the recruitment and retention crisis and the effect this is having on school staff;
- understanding the importance of looking after our own wellbeing;
- tools to support with your own wellbeing, recognising stressors and some ideas to take back to school for staff to use;
- looking at ways that you can support your own staff wellbeing;
- group activities and practical suggestions to take back to school.
School staff who want to create better working environments, motivate their staff and unlock the mysteries of the work-life balance.