MAT leadership - how to create a strategy that makes you stand out from the rest
Stephen Mitchell, COO, The Spencer Academies TrustIn an environment where MATs are increasing in number, and where the emphasis on quality is ever important, how do you create a strategy that makes you stand out from everyone else? This seminar will explore the concepts of how to create that space which will allow your MAT to do something unique, add value and give yourselves a USP on which to hang your vision for working with children.
This session is all about walking through some key tools that can be used to identify where you add real value, helping you to spot opportunities for doing something differently – leading the field. In this session we’ll explore:
- the management focus deficit;
- strategy canvas;
- value curves;
- six paths;
- innovation diamonds;
- tipping point leadership.
- identifying where your focus is, and should be;
- how to identify and map your strategic advantages;
- tools to navigate and get change happening;
- an innovation diamond to embed innovative thinking into your MAT.
SBMs and school leaders who are interested in shaping where their organisation is going.