Effective financial management of your premises
Matthew Schopp. sales support manager and Theo Williams, external sales consultant, of Parago SoftwareMatthew Schopp. sales support manager and Theo Williams, external sales consultant, of Parago Software Ltd Properly utilised, your premises can offer a path to better financial health. Matthew Schopp. sales support manager and Theo Williams, external sales consultant, of Parago explore how schools and federations can achieve substantial cost and efficiency savings in a sector suffering from flat cash and rising costs. They will addresse issues high on the agenda of both the EFA and FASNA.
Take home points:
Matt and Theo will focus on:
- fraud through asset misappropriation;
- sharing resources across local schools;
- ensuring compliance with automated H&S checks and work schedules;
- providing central ICT and premises services;
- MAT/school federation procurement strategies; unified and streamlined contract management;
- reducing finance staff workload and saving on auditor costs;
- room and property letting.
SBMs who wish to make the most of their assets and realise cost and efficiency savings to alleviate fiscal pressures. This session is all about savvy management.
View the presentation