Effective financial management of your premises
Tim Roots, CEO, Parago Software LtdProperly utilised, your premises can offer a path to better financial health. Parago director Tim Roots explores how schools and federations can achieve substantial cost and efficiency savings in a sector suffering from flat cash and rising costs. He addresses issues high on the agenda of both the EFA and FASNA
Take home points:
Tim will focus on:
- fraud through asset misappropriation;
- sharing resources across local schools;
- Ensure compliance with automated H&S checks and work schedules;
- providing central ICT and Premises services;
- MAT/school federation procurement strategies; unified and streamlined contract management;
- reducing finance staff workload and saving on auditor costs;
- room and property letting.
SBMs who wish to make the most of their assets and make cost and efficiency savings to alleviate fiscal pressures. This is all about savvy management.