Tackling underperformance in ICT
Phil Cartwright, services architect, RM Education
Managing a successful IT provision within a school is about keeping pace with the ever-evolving tools and services that are available. Forward-thinking schools are using a range of new solutions, tools and expertise to help management teams, teachers, support staff and the IT team ensure that your technology goes beyond IT that ‘just works’ to help your whole school perform at its best.
Take home points:
Phil will focus on the seven signs of educational IT excellence:
- e-safety and protection from online security threats;
- faster IT fixes and preventing reoccurring IT problems;
- network maintenance and good housekeeping;
- using ‘big data’ for service improvement; business continuity and disaster recovery;
- the right-size IT team and innovation for the right reasons.
This session is for:
Attendees will also be offered a free IT health check to help them benchmark their current technology usage and costs, giving you visibility of your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for cost savings and improvement.