Confidence and clarity
Laura Williams, Consultant, LJ Consultancy
Do you know when to say yes – or no – in your role? It’s time to stop going unheard and unrecognised. This seminar centres on confidence: knowing who you are, what you do and what you bring to the table. It may be that you’ve been overlooked for so long that you’re uncomfortably comfortable in a lesser role, or that the job – or employer – is no longer right for you but you’re scared to move on.
This session will address:
- Confidence both on a personal level and professionally.
- How to improve relationships with those in other roles to ensure they value you and what you do.
- Measuring and articulating your impact within your role.
- How CPD can help and how professional and personal wellbeing tools can be implemented in the workplace
Take home points:
- Find out how to CPD can help you.
- Stop going unrecognised in your role
This session is for:
Heads of HR and wellbeing, and anybody looking to become a more confident leader.
About the speaker:
With over 10 years of leadership experience in the education sector, Laura is an executive coach and trainer working with SBLs, headteachers and CEOs. A former COO, CFO and business manager with CIPD and specialist CIPFA qualifications, she is an expert in all things business, operations, HR, finance and governance.
What are you waiting for?
EdExec Live offers delegates the opportunity to select specific seminar topics relevant to them, ensuring your day is filled with information and learning that will be directly relevant to you and your school’s current requirements.
It’s always difficult to take a day out of the office, but the question is: can you afford to miss out on this event?