Creating whole-school wellbeing
Kelly Hannaghan, wellbeing associate, Lessness Heath primary & Kate O'Connor, headteacher at Lessness Heath primary
How important is wellbeing within your school? Where does it stop; at the pupils or the staff? Could you take it further? Kelly and Kate’s seminar brings together real-world experience to educate delegates on why wellbeing and mental health awareness within education is so important. In this interactive session, Kelly and Kate will tell inspiring stories of schools which have been vastly improved through a focus on whole-school wellbeing, while explaining the strategies that allowed them to achieve that – meaning delegates leave with practical advise to take to their own schools. Kelly will also discuss:
- Why wellbeing is so important.
- How it has a lasting impact on society and allows young people to thrive.
- The tangible outcomes that come from it, e.g. better exam results and attendance, and improved staff and SLT wellbeing.
- How to implement better wellbeing throughout your school.
Take home points:
- Wellbeing goes far beyond your pupils.
- How the impact of wellbeing can yield tangible results.
This session is for:
All SBMs, as well as heads of HR and wellbeing.
About the speaker:
What are you waiting for?
EdExec Live offers delegates the opportunity to select specific seminar topics relevant to them, ensuring your day is filled with information and learning that will be directly relevant to you and your school’s current requirements.
It’s always difficult to take a day out of the office, but the question is: can you afford to miss out on this event?