Dealing with Mental Health
Dr Sandi Mann, BSc MSc PhD
During the session Dr Sandi will be covering:
- What causes mental ill health?
- Spotting the conditions and symptoms of mental ill health.
- Key skills for managing mental health in the workplace, including:
- How to listen.
- What to say.
- The types of interventions that work best.
- Introduction to a range of practical support and resources.
This will be followed by further information on:
- Managing long-term absence.
- Understanding how absence protection cover can help reduce and prevent absences in your school.
Take home points:
- Understand what good mental health means.
- Learn how to improve the mental health of your team and your school.
This session is for:
Anybody in a school leadership team.
About the speaker:
What are you waiting for?
EdExec Live offers delegates the opportunity to select specific seminar topics relevant to them, ensuring your day is filled with information and learning that will be directly relevant to you and your school’s current requirements.
It’s always difficult to take a day out of the office, but the question is: can you afford to miss out on this event?