How to help your school save money, keep children safe and raise attainment
Bradley Dardis, Learning Resource Consultant & Mubina Asaria, Online Safeguarding Consultant
London Grid for Learning (LGfL), a not-for-profit charitable trust, dedicated to using technology to enhance teaching and learning. In this session, the team at LGfL will share their insights – gained from hands-on experience of the sector – and explore the innovative solutions which are revolutionising the way schools work by offering insights into a number of successful initiatives:
- Cyber Protection – how you can tap into a national centre of excellence to protect schools from security threats
- Safeguarding – products and services to keep your children safe
- Let’s Get Digital – support for helping your school harness digital innovation through a Cloud Champions programme
- Tackling inequality – what is available to help tackle inequality and promote well-being
Take home points:
- How your school can save more than it spends and keep children safe with LGfL.
- Top tips to make the most of the cloud in your teaching & learning – without spending more.
- Supporting all learners, including those with SEND, EAL and mental health issues, to flourish and succeed.
This session is for:
School business managers and other school leaders who are seeking innovative solutions to drive school-wide improvement.
About the speakers:
Bradley Dardis has been a primary school teacher for more than 14 years and is an early years specialist. Also a computing specialist, he is a CAS master teacher and SSAT lead practitioner for computing. Bradley is an Apple teacher and lead consultant for the Apple platform, and provides support for creatively using London Grid for Learning (LGfL) resources across the curriculum.
Mubina Asaria is DigiSafe’s Online Safeguarding consultant; she is passionate about empowering young people online through the positive use of technology. Mubina has worked with primary and secondary schools to develop their online safety provision, completed a Masters on a whole-school approach to tackling cyberbullying through peer-mentoring, and was the Ealing Council Prevent Schools Adviser, where she established a national reputation as a Prevent expert.
What are you waiting for?
EdExec Live offers delegates the opportunity to select specific seminar topics relevant to them, ensuring your day is filled with information and learning that will be directly relevant to you and your school’s current requirements.
It’s always difficult to take a day out of the office, but the question is: can you afford to miss out on this event?