How to help your school save money, keep children safe and raise attainment
Bradley Dardis, learning resource consultant and Mark Bentley, safeguarding & cybersecurity manager at LGfL.London Grid for Learning (LGfL), a not-for-profit charitable trust, dedicated to using technology to enhance teaching and learning. In this session, the team at LGfL will share their insights – gained from hands-on experience of the sector – and explore the innovative solutions which are revolutionising the way schools work by offering insights into a number of successful initiatives:
- Cyber Protection – how you can tap into a national centre of excellence to protect schools from security threats
- Safeguarding – products and services to keep your children safe
- Let’s Get Digital – support for helping your school harness digital innovation through a Cloud Champions programme
- Tackling inequality – what is available to help tackle inequality and promote well-being
- How to promote a happy and healthy cyber culture in your school.
- Keeping children safe in a digital age – what do you need to know and how do you stay up-to-date?
- Supporting all learners, including those with SEND, EAL and mental health issues, to flourish and succeed.
School business managers and other school leaders who are seeking innovative solutions to drive school-wide improvement.