Join us for one of the first face-to-face SBL events to happen this year – EdExec LIVE 2021!
We are so excited to currently be planning for our 2021 events in London (30 September) and Manchester (12 October) after a year of social distancing, lockdowns, cancellations and postponements of countless events. As one of the first face-to-face post-lockdown SBL events, we promise to make it a reunion you won’t forget and a day that has been worth the (very long) wait. We can’t wait to see your faces and we’re sure you can’t wait to attend an event that isn’t marred by poor wi-fi, or interrupting family members!
Let’s make one of the first face-to-face SBL events the best one yet – get in touch with us now by registering your interest to [email protected] or let us know you want to roll over your ticket from previous events!
Following more than a year of lockdowns and stay at home messages, more than ever we understand the value of face-to-face interaction, networking and collaboration. As well as a chance to socialise and catch-up with your fellow SBLs (and we know there is a LOT to catch up on!) the day will be packed with opportunities to learn, share experiences and meet like-minded individuals – and will, as usual, be topped off with a welcome glass of wine.
What is EdExec LIVE?
EdExec LIVE is an event specifically aimed at school business leaders and finance directors – offering an interactive learning and networking experience, quite different from other events currently on offer. You’ll experience tangible, targeted, relevant information that makes a difference to your role and your school or academy. We have a stellar line-up of expert speakers confirmed, presenting on a broad range of school business management aspects.
This will be our tenth year and after a decade the events only continue to grow in popularity and success. So, what is our winning formula for a truly beneficial school business management event and, what can you expect from our upcoming events?
New year, new challenges, new content
- All-new seminars – expert-led – addressing the topics most pertinent to school business management today: finance, funding and income generation, marketing, premises, management and all the acronyms – CPD, HR, ICT, GDPR…
- Make it work for you – you can choose your own seminars which allows you to curate your own day and create your own timetable.
- Whether workshop, presentation or panel debate, attendees are encouraged to engage with both content and speakers – after all, EdExec LIVE is all about active learning.
Led by sector experts
- Speakers include sector leading specialists, practicing school business leaders, independent consultants and commercial experts – all with proven experience in the education arena.
- An SBM is a jack of all trades – and we invite speakers who can drill down into areas of your responsibility and use their expertise to help you skill up.
- You can expect to see some popular, familiar faces, as well as new faces too!
- You will be able to network with a cohort of fellow school business leaders – in their many different guises – representing the whole spectrum of schools and learning institutions.
- We have made sure that there’s plenty of time – over coffee and a delicious hot lunch – to meet and speak with colleagues and peers, continuing the conversation and forging mutually beneficial relationships.
- More exhibitors and supplier partners means more opportunities for you to see what’s on the market and to discover and compare and what fellow SBMs are using to streamline business management in their organisations.
- Plus, stay and continue the talk over post-conference drinks – always a winner!
So, what are you waiting for?
We can’t wait to welcome you back to our events and finally get to see all of your wonderful faces in person! Email us now at [email protected]!