Some are counting down to Christmas, we’re counting down to EdExec LIVE – Manchester, February 1, and London, June 21, – an event dedicated to school business leadership and management
EdExec LIVE is dedicated to school business leadership and management; speakers are practicing school business professionals, consultants and sector experts, sessions are targeted and devised to deliver practical information that you can apply to your school and your role, networking is core and there are opportunities to meet with local and national peers and to build lasting relationships.
EdExec LIVE delivers the practical tools that you need to drive continued improvement in your school and to ensure that you are on the right track professionally. The day is designed to be interactive and engaging – we want to make sure that you get the most out of your time away from your school!
- We put EdExec LIVE to the school business management event test to see if it is fit-for-purpose…
- beating budgetary woes with practical financial insights
- ensuring the best for all students with on-point advice on pupil premium
- more than marketing, brand proposition; ensuring that your school/academy stands out from the crowd – attracting students, staff and partnerships
- demonstrating impact as a school business professional and taking a strategic role in your school
- effective financial management of your premises
- effective recruitment and retention of teaching staff
- education policy updates – are you ready for GDPR?
- effective core leadership
- collaboration and school business leader networks – and networking opportunities
- the challenges of academy conversion
- a powerful panel discussion which will re-imagine school business management…